
I saw an old man last night...he wore a sleek white suit...wings piercing the clouds as needles through silk...the smile on his face reminded me of what my emotions were for this man....only depicted as a hurricane of hatred, but in the eye of the storm, there was love for this man...He told me about his struggles...and he asked about mine...We conversed like family would although we had only met in hell on fake terms..."Tell your father im sorry" the elderly man said...and with that, a sorrowful look consumed his familiar face...I embraced the father of my father and I shed a tear for the man as I fall back down from the clouds...back into hell itself...and with my soul back home...I awake, ready to begin anew.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Sweetest Nightmare
Posted by B.Edward at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment